Champion Business Park (CBP), just outside Cotulla, TX, offers complete real estate packages for all oilfield service and related contractors. Champion Business Park is a 75 acre industrial site development with tracts from 5 to 20 acres. All utilities are available with a 40-foot wide service drive for all property owners. The location is 3385 W. FM 468 (the Big Wells exit), and is 3.5 miles west of I-35 South and Cotulla, TX. Champion Business Park provides central access to past, present, and future oil field activity for the LaSalle, Dimmit, McMullen, and Frio counties.
- A 400 foot steel-rail entrance fence is completed and entrance lighting is being installed.
- A complimentary stationary sign is provided for each property owner/lessor.
- Three phase electricity is in and available.
- Water is provided by Champion. Water lines will run along the front boundary line of all properties (exceptions considered).
- Each property owner is responsible for sewer.
- ATT cable high-speed Internet is in the engineering phase.
Future Upgrades and Improvements
- A 31 foot monument/messaging sign is on order. Messaging will be offered through annual contracts for a minimal fee.
- Construction of a 50 foot concrete entrance will commence shortly.
- There will be Wi-Fi.
Hilltop RV Resort
The Hilltop RV Resort will be a full-service 37 lot resort operation with showers, self- or full service Laundromat and concessions. Covering for RV and parking is optional for each oversized 40x60 foot lot. All sitting areas for each lot face south and have an irrigated, landscaped yard for relaxation and privacy. Ice and Continental breakfast are complimentary - a full breakfast cooked to order starts at $5.00. Lunch and dinner-to-go is offered as well.
Permits and Players Grill & Steak House
The Permits and Players Grill & Steak House will strive to serve the highest quality prepared meals by using fresh, locally grown vegetables, and aged prime corn-fed beef. Other meals such as chicken-fried steak and fried pork chops are guaranteed to test the upper limits of connoisseurs from all corners of Texas and beyond. Specialty dishes, including seafood, wild boar, lamb, fried chicken, turkey and dressing, etc., will be offered on various occasions. A prime choice selection of beer and top-shelf liquors, complemented with appetizers, will be offered with lunches and dinners.
Acreage prices start at $12,000 for year-end closeout.